Skip directly to content

Google Map

Our main building and school office is located in the historic Clinton House at 116 N. Cayuga St in Ithaca, New York. Come visit!

 

Built in 1824, the Clinton House was designed to be a hotel for guests visiting the previous center of the film industry before it moved to California. At least four United States presidents have stayed in the Clinton House, which contained 150 rooms. After its time as an upscale hotel the Clinton House became home to offices, a ticket center for many local performing arts venues, and one small theater. It is now home to the New Roots Charter School.